Cyclic nature of it,
When we are alone,
And think repeatedly,
Of the unsettled disputes,
Suspicious doubts and
When we were busy.
When you become moody and sad,
When you feel like lonely and mad,
When you start to cry for nothing,
Just call someone to talk and cling.
Hiding the feeling,
Makes it worst,
When you are depressed.
Taking the medicines,
Can do any good,
I have some doubts.
Lack of confidence,
Lack of self respect,
may push us to the hole,
that is called depression.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depression.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- God's Kind of Poetry: My Well of Wellness, tolu ogundare
- Locution, location!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scotland: My Love Renewed, Paul Gerard Reed
- Rosalinda, Edward Kofi Louis
- Losing Your Temper, Edward Kofi Louis
- Testing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To Watch My Steps, Edward Kofi Louis
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)