Depression has taken over me..
Gobbled up my soul..
Will I ever be happy again? ..
Will I ever be whole?
Why can't it just leave me alone?
Why can't it just go away?
I just want to be happy again...
Leave me depression, so I can feel again today...
I don't want you here anymore..
Dont want you hear to stay!
Just Go Away!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depression by Stacy Semi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- في الفن المعماري, نزار قباني
- <<< Beast and man, Abdul Wahab
- <<< Humanity and progress, Abdul Wahab
- <<< Brute Power, Abdul Wahab
- The Green Flash ll, Morgan Michaels
- AN UGLY WAR VERSUS A PRETTY PEACE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mosley Manor, marriam anderson
- Desire, Avinash Nair
- My Grieving Heart, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- The Green Flash, Morgan Michaels