Gloria Dean Williams
Depths Of Our Strength
The depths of our strength is not
Measured by who or how much we carry,
But simply our strength is Measured in how much we endure.
I believe that the weight of our trials,
Sufferings, and pain is transformed
When we begin to heal the wounds of Destruction
By changing the pattern of Life that has been rejected
For the advancement of knowing
That our souls cry Holy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depths Of Our Strength by Gloria Dean Williams )
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam