Time knows no fate
And fate knows no time
They both move at a speed of light
But sometimes they sail like a wind
A billion light years of time will soon colide with fate
Fate alone without time isn't destiny
Neigther is time alone without fate is destiny
A product of time and fate may at times be fruitiful
And yet again missery and painiful along it produces
In its quest for the unknown time colides with fate
Like a big bung theory they produce super novas of destiny
Moffat Mbuzi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny by Moffat Mbuzi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...