Dog goD 8Hate
Pontificate stealthy and ''wise? ''
the words glossed with sweet style.
Stand in the light of a dark-world's
candle, alight at both ends.
Smile at they complicit as they confer
a dark-world's praise and know -
and ''you know! ''- something's wrong.
''So what'' you say, and I say too. Yet,
religiose proclamations are not all vagary -
something strong incites their frame.
The Irony: you are warned - do not do
what the sacred forbids, yet, no one can!
Alas, suffer subsequent realities
for what deities do,
not we - victoms of circumstance:
Destiny's egregious sin.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny's Sin by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Palestinian Plight! ! !, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Self-Portrait in Conway, Arkansas, Fritz Ward
- Back, Fritz Ward
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- COPLA SESENTA Y DOS: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Prime Truth - 26, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Mister Bojangles, Jim Yerman