destruction on Septemeber 11th
We let the soldiers fight our war's,
So we are safe back in our home's.
We don't forget to pray; we forget to remember,
What really happened in 2001; the 11th of September?
We complain how life is harsh and cruel,
Yet their companionship is being overruled.
Four hours of sleep; they get two,
What's an average for you?
The buildings crumpled with all sense of fate,
Some lost their loved one's because of anger and hate.
Look at the world and how its turned,
Aggression quickly turned into destruct in the instant of a doubt.
Redemption has yet to find its way,
The day those two plane's took down our trade.
Abide by the shot,
Reach for the full limitation,
for all that they have done is be faithful and stand up for temptation.
Success is based on the height of your reach,
Courage is our fear intact for a longer break.
Appreciation is what they deserve,
think of their rights and live's before you put yours first.
They are strong we are too,
So let the Soldiers keep us safe; stop being our own selfish fools.
Ashley Jamie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (destruction on Septemeber 11th by Ashley Jamie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- See if I care, Mark Heathcote
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas
- Imprimatura, mary douglas
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon