Devastating Let Not Me Be
Air is invisible.
Little airs together,
Can create deep whole
In the middle of the vast sea,
And turns bigger and bigger.
Fiercely it approaches towards the shores,
Massacre it creates on the land and doors,
And becomes visible figures.
Love is invisible.
Little little love in little heart together
Can make deep hole,
Like airs in the vast sea.
Do not let accumulate
My little love in my Little heart.
Like the air in the sea,
Devastating let not me be,
Let my love be so smooth,
That will make our heart
Feel so soothe.
Uttam Biswas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Devastating Let Not Me Be by Uttam Biswas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA