Devastating Let Not Me Be
Air is invisible.
Little airs together,
Can create deep whole
In the middle of the vast sea,
And turns bigger and bigger.
Fiercely it approaches towards the shores,
Massacre it creates on the land and doors,
And becomes visible figures.
Love is invisible.
Little little love in little heart together
Can make deep hole,
Like airs in the vast sea.
Do not let accumulate
My little love in my Little heart.
Like the air in the sea,
Devastating let not me be,
Let my love be so smooth,
That will make our heart
Feel so soothe.
Uttam Biswas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Devastating Let Not Me Be by Uttam Biswas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris