You imbibed the life out of the soil
Though grass and trees still grow,
But your hair that grow from fair to fair boil
From your beauty, they die when the winds blow!
Pearly smiles you wear
On your caliber: there's treasure hidden in you;
Magma of gold, hell fire you can't fear!
Sapphire you belong ti the blue.
Oh precious mine I will never shaft;
Splendid woman of your ilk
Are a garden I will never harvest
But always water with milk.
Your soul convinces me of heaven for it is immortal,
There is God in you; life which is eternal!
Mishack Mchunu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Devine Character by Mishack Mchunu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Right Now, D.L. Aceves
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Youth, Naveed Khalid
- Eureka Moments Lost In Noise, Terence G. Craddock
- *SOULFUL SILENCE, C. P. Sharma