Dharmaraja assaulted Arjuna..?
One fine early morning,
My friend was shockingly telling,
Dharmarajan assaulted Arjunan
With an iron spade with grip, wooden!
I thought he was telling sad news
About the Pandava brothers to his friends, a few!
Wondering as to what happened to them, new!
Is not Dharmarajan usually a quiet learned person?
Arjunan, even though very valiant, is quiet obedient!
I was keen to know what made Dharmarajan to assault
His brother Arjunan who is very valiant,
Arjunan retaliated vigorously with might!
He narrated the incident that appeared in news paper,
There is a retired assistant executive engineer,
Dharmarajan assaulted his younger brother, Arjunan
In a land dispute about the land boundary!
I understood that it happened in this earth with desire
Between both brothers in a village near Melur!
Unfortunately they were named after Pandava brothers,
For their name’s sake, I pray, they should not quarrel!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dharmaraja assaulted Arjuna..? by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards