Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
Did we know it was who
Did we know-it was who
who cast the heart beats on horizons line
scattered the spells the rains will never know
ate in the place where no one will dine
gave us the beams that we might glow
silently mightily glow
did we know - it was who
who died all deaths burdened and nailed
pushed our limits who won when we failed
in the eyes of the crossroads pinned on our paths
against all odds against our laughs
Poet Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.