died in faith
only those who died in faith know God's heavens/
all there is and what happens.
Perhaps they could share reflective,
only those who died in faith can give a better perspective.
Through their eyes we could see what awaits-us,
as they whisper a hint to grace-us.
Only those who died in faith can shine the light in our minds,
could pass wisdom to unveil this blinds.
Only those who died in faith can keep this spirit undeterred,
As the scripture says we lie to ascend from our interred.
Only those who died in faith could carry the message to the world,
so as the key to unlock the truth, lies there in the very ways we call old.
kyvin nash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (died in faith by kyvin nash )
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Oliver Wendell Holmes
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Music, Walter de la Mare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- A Rare Beauty Beheld!, Valsa George
- Why Should We Live........My Friends?, Arindom Borah
- The Wanderer, Victor Kretzie
- Couplets on Life For The Musing Cynicals.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- salvation army, lee fones
- Bulbous red, GRANT FRASER
- Coming future, Luv Artem
- One Christmas Eve From The North...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Cream Dream Catharsis, Joseph Archer
- Public convienences, GRANT FRASER