died in faith
only those who died in faith know God's heavens/
all there is and what happens.
Perhaps they could share reflective,
only those who died in faith can give a better perspective.
Through their eyes we could see what awaits-us,
as they whisper a hint to grace-us.
Only those who died in faith can shine the light in our minds,
could pass wisdom to unveil this blinds.
Only those who died in faith can keep this spirit undeterred,
As the scripture says we lie to ascend from our interred.
Only those who died in faith could carry the message to the world,
so as the key to unlock the truth, lies there in the very ways we call old.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (died in faith by kyvin nash )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor