Dim And Divine
A dim car watched by the skull
Is shining its lights for us to lose sight.
This winter we are divine,
As hopping is made a pleasure
From car to car, from vehicle to vehicle.
We are deceitful to ourselves,
When we lose this dimness and reach full light.
A crash occurred and was pre-fabricated,
The cars were switched on for the engines to murmur.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dim And Divine by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- picture, laxami Cards
- Nightingale, Naveed Khalid
- Conspiracy, Susmit Panda
- jupiter, Mandolyn Davidson
- Woodcutter Vs Woodpecker, SALINI NAIR
- Ne detin e ngrire te meendimeve te mia, skender iljaz braka
- Indiferentizem ekstrem, skender iljaz braka
- Mangesi tolerance, skender iljaz braka
- Ne ditet me te erreta te jetes sime, skender iljaz braka
- Nxitoni o ju hapa te penguara, skender iljaz braka