john tiong chunghoo
the land reverberates
with the loud squel of the
'So you also value love.
Love however small moves.'
the boy pats the head of
the large large creature
the animal squels again
the boy cries and tells
the dinosaur to look after
'Be careful, there are lots
of others out there who
are dangerous be careful, '
the boy keeps repeating
to the animals.
then he wipes the tears of his
eyes and says to the animal
'May God bless you, saur'
he walks away feeling better
the land reverberates with
the animal's squel of contentment,
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dinosaur lover by john tiong chunghoo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro