john tiong chunghoo
the land reverberates
with the loud squel of the
'So you also value love.
Love however small moves.'
the boy pats the head of
the large large creature
the animal squels again
the boy cries and tells
the dinosaur to look after
'Be careful, there are lots
of others out there who
are dangerous be careful, '
the boy keeps repeating
to the animals.
then he wipes the tears of his
eyes and says to the animal
'May God bless you, saur'
he walks away feeling better
the land reverberates with
the animal's squel of contentment,
john tiong chunghoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dinosaur lover by john tiong chunghoo )
Did you read them?
- Paper slip, hasmukh amathalal
- SHADES OF LOVE, sherif monem
- A Shoulder to Weep, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Help me I am here, Dustin Hardin
- Into your kingdom, hasmukh amathalal
- High rise, hasmukh amathalal
- Before Death, Ajaeyy Raaj
- the toothless Tiger Dynasties, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Spray, Akhtar Jawad
- Think and breathe, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)