On the inside it's so clear,
i'm hearing myself scream.
I thought you said forever,
but i guess it was all a dream.
I wonder when we'll end,
it could even be today.
Trapped inside is hurt,
the words i cannot say.
Sometimes i'm so depressed,
because you seem to never be there.
Everything's just a lie,
even when you tell me that you care.
No matter what i do,
i cant seem to escape my pain.
All the love we had,
is disapearing down the drain.
I thought you were the one,
to hold me as i cry.
But you ended up being the one,
to watch me as i die.
Life and meaning drain from my eyes,
as tears burn my face.
Nothing to hold me together,
broken thread; broken lace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disapearing by Karissa Earley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak