Disaster To Steamer Victoria at London
At London, Thames is a broad stream
Which was the scene of a sad theme.
A fragile steamer there did play
O'ercrowded on a Queen's Birthday,
While all on board was bright and gay ;
But soon, 'neath the cold water, lay
Naught but forms of lifeless clay,
Which made, alas ! sad month of May.
James McIntyre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disaster To Steamer Victoria at London by James McIntyre )
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate