Display Of Sin
Velvet sins display my knowledge,
Opening doors to the brilliance;
Full of the laments that undergo this soul
We strive and enlighten each other.
The difficult signals carry a waste,
The hushed sequences are scenes,
Defend yourself now that you differ so late!
Four and several more enquire as to
The promises on the tongue,
So that the heart will speak forcibly.
Acidic blood runs through the arteries
With an art that differs and a science of the
Lazy masters, the laziness of hearts.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Display Of Sin by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh