It only is but a measurement;
constantly tries to interfere with enjoyment.
It is always hoping to end our love enchantment
that will never and not let it crumble our battlement.
Hence, never will this force deter our amusement;
unable to despair the years-to-come thrilling moments.
All of the days we spent together, keep each other as a sentiment.
The shocking truth in that we disbelieve our bamboozlement,
and at no time, it will ever receive a drop of our aggrandizement.
With multiple desperate attempts to prevent our achievement –
fails immediately – in actuality, it only furthers our endearment;
our love is truly going to keep the severity of our commitment;
sentencing an utmost terrible, yet much deserved punishment
that is a life banishment.
Far into old age with you – the purity of love remains a bedazzlement,
and everlastingly treasure each heart-warming embracement;
as even in death, all will applaud in wonderment.
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Distance by Nicholas Nikolov )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak