I wonder what that mean,
Of all the rumors unseen,
When they say we are,
Far apart, like distant stars.
I see you on the petals white, red, blue,
Blooming across the garden new,
I feel you along the wide sea shore,
When cool wind blows,
Making me immaculate and pure.
You sing with the chirping of bird,
And open the mind when I am bored,
You fall along the sweet downpour,
Embracing me, with intense care.
When a brook laughs, I see you,
Smiling along the water so clear,
Though a carefree duck on it,
Neither sees and hears you so near.
As I look at the deep blue sky,
I can see you, staring me with big eyes,
And as I listen to the cuckoo sing,
I can hear your sweet voice, whispering.
When I fall asleep, you will be there,
To care me like a delicate flower,
My Love, you are, always with me,
In each and every hour.
Don't matter, with our body far away,
As we are always in close stay,
Who says we are distant apart?
My Love you are deep inside my heart… :)
Ramesh Shrestha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Distance by Ramesh Shrestha )
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Separation of the women who resemble sui.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)