Oh my love
the beauty behind your blue eyes
I go to bed with you on my mind
its pains me distance and time
keeps us apart; i long dearly to be with you.
if only life could have brought us together
so closely, so distance would not be a barrier to our love.
I know love never dies
but if you stop loving me i will die.
Don't let anything take you away from me
'You are my only true love', my dear
The irony of life is that it always
stands in the way of true love.
'Inside i long for you, and the distance
between us an ocean of tears.
Lets there be war and famine,
lightning and darkness,
as long as the day and night remains
so would my love for you never change.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Distant Love by Ndubuisi Eke )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal