DO NOT REPLY
When she said she loves me
I felt emotionally pumped.
When my brain heard my ears
I know my heart rate jumped.
My attitude is confident,
And posture isn't slumped.
Now I'm newly motivated,
And feeling upwardly bumped
My world is cool and cozy like
A pillow freshly plumped.
Then she sends me a text message,
Which does not leave me stumped.
'Sorry, I have met another guy.'
And once again I'm dumped.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DO NOT REPLY by Edward Iacona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Echo Poems: How to search for treasure, Brian Johnston
- Friend, Neela Nath
- World War III, Babatunde Aremu
- What I see, Danielle Dessels
- Crumbling, Violet Winters
- Identity - love, gajanan mishra
- Sunflowers, Donal Mahoney
- de clichés, co the skipper
- Lynda's Lover-1, Neela Nath
- As darkness falls, Danielle Dessels