'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? '
You're the idiot I avoid,
The one that's constantly annoyed,
But do you know
What bugs me so?
More than any other thing,
It's when you say 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I
That I begin to cringe,
Am I supposed to then?
Are you someone cool, important or some kind of VIP?
what makes you so god damn different from somebody like me?
Are you special, or privileged maybe even royalty,
Didn't think so,
So what makes you so damn different from somebody like me?
Nick Jordan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? ' by Nick Jordan. )
- She Is Doing Her Happy Dance, Ronell Warren Alman
- IT's not unusual, george albot
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI