ToddMichael St. Pierre
Do You Love Women? ? ?
Do you LOVE women? I mean, REALLY LOVE them?
I AINT talkin' prostitutes!
For the sake of daughters, sisters and mothers,
I AINT talkin' birthday suits!
Do you LOVE women? Including smart women?
The ones who earn more than you?
LOVE them beyond polished nails and red lipstick,
Beyond the latest hair-do?
LOVE them beyond the fleeting orgasm,
After the pleasure passes?
LOVE them beyond what they do for your body,
Beyond their tits and asses?
LOVE them, but know that no man may control them...
Love them with true expression.
And teach your sons from the very beginning
'She is not a possession! '
Do you LOVE women? I mean TRULY LOVE them?
Even in heels that are flat?
If you're not willing to LOVE and respect them...
You may prefer a doormat!
Or perhaps a blow up doll....
(Trump are you listening... Rosie was right!)
ToddMichael St. Pierre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Love Women? ? ? by ToddMichael St. Pierre )
- Time Is Not On Your Side, Katherine Perry
- Caesar And Crassus, Saiom Shriver
- >> Funny World, Abdul Wahab
- If, Menkato Awomi
- Agar tumain, Saleem Zidi
- The Pen As Midwife, Saiom Shriver
- Bride And Groom, Jeannette Heywood
- Lincoln And Thanksgiving, Saiom Shriver
- Fears are worse....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Sleep, Akhil Zoomin
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)