ToddMichael St. Pierre
Do You Love Women? ? ?
Do you LOVE women? I mean, REALLY LOVE them?
I AINT talkin' prostitutes!
For the sake of daughters, sisters and mothers,
I AINT talkin' birthday suits!
Do you LOVE women? Including smart women?
The ones who earn more than you?
LOVE them beyond polished nails and red lipstick,
Beyond the latest hair-do?
LOVE them beyond the fleeting orgasm,
After the pleasure passes?
LOVE them beyond what they do for your body,
Beyond their tits and asses?
LOVE them, but know that no man may control them...
Love them with true expression.
And teach your sons from the very beginning
'She is not a possession! '
Do you LOVE women? I mean TRULY LOVE them?
Even in heels that are flat?
If you're not willing to LOVE and respect them...
You may prefer a doormat!
Or perhaps a blow up doll....
(Trump are you listening... Rosie was right!)
ToddMichael St. Pierre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Love Women? ? ? by ToddMichael St. Pierre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson
- Letters To Myself, Margarita Kamal