ToddMichael St. Pierre
Do You Love Women? ? ?
Do you LOVE women? I mean, REALLY LOVE them?
I AINT talkin' prostitutes!
For the sake of daughters, sisters and mothers,
I AINT talkin' birthday suits!
Do you LOVE women? Including smart women?
The ones who earn more than you?
LOVE them beyond polished nails and red lipstick,
Beyond the latest hair-do?
LOVE them beyond the fleeting orgasm,
After the pleasure passes?
LOVE them beyond what they do for your body,
Beyond their tits and asses?
LOVE them, but know that no man may control them...
Love them with true expression.
And teach your sons from the very beginning
'She is not a possession! '
Do you LOVE women? I mean TRULY LOVE them?
Even in heels that are flat?
If you're not willing to LOVE and respect them...
You may prefer a doormat!
Or perhaps a blow up doll....
(Trump are you listening... Rosie was right!)
ToddMichael St. Pierre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Love Women? ? ? by ToddMichael St. Pierre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal