My doctor likes an Angel,
with beautiful eyes and mind.
A smile sweet, nice
and ready so sincere.
Sometime at daily route
My doctors saved people lives.
My doctors are all Angels
Of God bring my life is getting well.
My doctors are the hearts of Mankind and
a gift of God.
So loving and kind.
Through times passed by
among all of them.
They are my Doctors of the miracle Angels
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Doctors by Natasa Tocuc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah
- Your Attachments Speak Volumes, LUVinThe NOW
- Lended Life, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar