Emeyazia Iwe Chukwudi
Does My Name Stil Ring Bell
Yea before I met you
I was dirty because I had other women
And even other men's wives
But when I met you
And since I met you
I turned a new leaf like
A christian that got born again
Now I am clean like REV.FATHER's garment
But tell me mylove
Does my name still brings you joy?
Does my name still smell the fragrance
Of your romance? Does my name still make sense to you?
Does my name still ring bell?
I don't know, I don't know and
I want to know!
Emeyazia Iwe Chukwudi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Does My Name Stil Ring Bell by Emeyazia Iwe Chukwudi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas
- For Trilby My Ruby-Eyed Stick Horse, Wan.., mary douglas
- hollywood son, lee fones