Does She Really Mean It
She says she cares.
She says he wont hurt me.
But yet she hurt me before.
She says she'll treat me like her prince or king.
But is all that true?
Because according to me that's what she said last time.
An what happen she tore my heart out an crushed it beyond replace.
I love the way she holds me in her arms.
I love the way she looks at me
I love the way she talks to me.
She speaks about so many sweet things that it makes me feel like she cares.
But why me?
What's so great about me?
I wasn't good enough before?
Why would she tell me that?
Am i what she wants?
The one she truly wants to be with?
I don't wanna get hurt again...
I don't wanna hear a bunch of lies again...
I don't want the past to happen again...
I don't wanna think of the love in my heart being crushed again...
So why am I still thinking of her?
Ralph Acosta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Does She Really Mean It by Ralph Acosta )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1679 - 1718)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)