Does She Really Mean It
She says she cares.
She says he wont hurt me.
But yet she hurt me before.
She says she'll treat me like her prince or king.
But is all that true?
Because according to me that's what she said last time.
An what happen she tore my heart out an crushed it beyond replace.
I love the way she holds me in her arms.
I love the way she looks at me
I love the way she talks to me.
She speaks about so many sweet things that it makes me feel like she cares.
But why me?
What's so great about me?
I wasn't good enough before?
Why would she tell me that?
Am i what she wants?
The one she truly wants to be with?
I don't wanna get hurt again...
I don't wanna hear a bunch of lies again...
I don't want the past to happen again...
I don't wanna think of the love in my heart being crushed again...
So why am I still thinking of her?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Does She Really Mean It by Ralph Acosta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis