DOES THIS MEAN I AM A SENIOR?
A senior some say is over fifty
A senior takes life much more easy
A senior never jumps up and down
A senior takes lots of pills and frown
A senior shuffles or take slow walks
A senior prattles or never talks
A senior nibbles on food they eat
A senior quibbles the cold on feet
A senior tackles the bed each day
A senior wrinkles like a Shar Pei.
Just some fun stuff of a senior
does with the time left to do
From one senior to another senior
What brightens and chase the blue?
Happy days are with their junior
Talking, feeding are family glue
Junior's junior will climb the senior
But the senior won't have it any other
Is that what it means to be a senior?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DOES THIS MEAN I AM A SENIOR? by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh
- Words, Monica Lanier
- I Believed In You, Lilly Emery
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmai Uppu
- overleg, co the skipper