Dog, Dog I love when you
wag your tail back and forth! ! !
I love when you lick me
with all your slimy tongue.
Dog, Dog I love when
sun is bright on your fur.
I love you black spots
and brown eyelashes and
your white fur.
I love your bark
arf, arf, arf, arf
I love when you sleep
with me with your warm fur.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DOG, DOG by Elisa Martinez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI