Don't Get Your O' Logists Mixed Up
My name is Dermat O' Logist,
An Irishman expert on skin.
My Dad goes by Herb O' Logist,
No slouch at Chinese medicine.
Once as we practised in tandem,
A terrible mix up took place,
A hapless patient at random,
Caused egg to appear on my face.
Cure-wise what he sought was herbal,
But wrongly arrived in with me,
Out came a whole load of verbal,
When implying I'd seen worse acne.
Greg Costello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Get Your O' Logists Mixed Up by Greg Costello )
- Coffee, Thomas Edwards
- She is Everything, FREDERICK OFORI
- A Description Of Fever, George Chapman
- An Address To Death, George Chapman
- Healthy life., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- When you know God عندما تعرفوا الله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Of Anykind, Neela Nath
- Women to Man's, Swrji Basumatary
- The Crosse Of Christ, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Love is complete, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)