Don't Get Your O' Logists Mixed Up
My name is Dermat O' Logist,
An Irishman expert on skin.
My Dad goes by Herb O' Logist,
No slouch at Chinese medicine.
Once as we practised in tandem,
A terrible mix up took place,
A hapless patient at random,
Caused egg to appear on my face.
Cure-wise what he sought was herbal,
But wrongly arrived in with me,
Out came a whole load of verbal,
When implying I'd seen worse acne.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Get Your O' Logists Mixed Up by Greg Costello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Something nags me!, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Cosmology, Don Tiedemann
- In Lamplight, Don Tiedemann
- Denouncing Trinity, Richard Thripp
- A Hollow Spaceship, Richard Thripp
- My Worn Heart, Liilia Talts Morrison
- 1912 through 1916, Richard Thripp
- Monarch Butterfly, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Mooch Winnipeg, jerome moore
- yer mom hath a lithp, Mandolyn Davidson