Don't kiss a boy who eyes are green,
he kiss you once, but find another queen.
Don't kiss a boy who eyes are brown,
he kiss you once, but leaves the town.
Don't kiss a boy who eyes are black,
he kiss you once, but never come back.
Just kiss a boy who eyes are blue,
he kiss you much, and will always love you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (don't kiss by zin montun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt