Don't kiss a boy who eyes are green,
he kiss you once, but find another queen.
Don't kiss a boy who eyes are brown,
he kiss you once, but leaves the town.
Don't kiss a boy who eyes are black,
he kiss you once, but never come back.
Just kiss a boy who eyes are blue,
he kiss you much, and will always love you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (don't kiss by zin montun )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye