John Thorkild Ellison
Don't Listen to Sartre, Trust Your Teddy!
The answer to my existential despair
Lies in my bright red teddy-bear,
Who loves me without reservation
Whatever the degree of my alination!
I like to cherish him and cuddle,
It sorts out my philosophical muddle,
My Angst is cured, my Nausea too,
It's amazing what a bear can do!
Don't get your knickers in a twist
By being an existentialist,
Just hug your bright red teddy-bear,
He'll save you by his Being-There.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Listen to Sartre, Trust Your Teddy! by John Thorkild Ellison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Without Fail, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- a ReSoRt 2 rEtoRt and sum copy n paste, sEaN nOrTh
- In Lost Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Present, Elizabeth Shield
- CRY OF THE GONE, Atimiwoaye Adetunji dayo
- I Wish, Poetry Love
- You Say, Leesaan Robertson
- Mr jekyll and Doctor hyde (advert for a .., lee fones
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar