Don’t regret for the waste
Reputations built might go to waste.
Good wills made might collapse soon.
The trusted might turn inimical.
The beloved might cease to be so.
Everyday we are taking food.
Every day the food turns faeces.
Do we regret for the food consumed?
The joy accrued from the act has done its job.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don’t regret for the waste by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Happy Birthday, dear Poet Rajaram Ramach.., Dr John Celes
- life in wonder, amit yadav
- Time To Come Home, Suchoon Mo_
- 'Little Lena Marie', Quenten McClellan
- Oviedo, Robert Melliard
- Seventy Four, Jared Hirsch
- बावनाय नङा बड'फा, Ronjoy Brahma
- If, Jared Hirsch
- My arrival, John Roberton
- tomorrow, Jared Hirsch