Don’t regret for the waste
Reputations built might go to waste.
Good wills made might collapse soon.
The trusted might turn inimical.
The beloved might cease to be so.
Everyday we are taking food.
Every day the food turns faeces.
Do we regret for the food consumed?
The joy accrued from the act has done its job.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don’t regret for the waste by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Streetcar named De$ire, John F. McCullagh
- Here, in India, you are, see., gajanan mishra
- underneath.., Violet Darling
- Never mind, hasmukh amathalal
- At The Living Creche, Keith Taylor
- I resign, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prairie Fire, Keith Taylor
- One-Sided Faith, Edgar Albert Guest
- The First Rule Of Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Women Of The Sailors, Edgar Albert Guest