Don't Run Away, Turn Back and Look Eye To Eye..
Keeping quiet silently, storing the clouds safely,
Never breathed out loudly, the picture is visible vividly,
Running away from it mentally, staying alone tremblingly,
The victorious laugh heard clearly and continuously,
The mouse minds are in the burrow not knowing of the world,
Where the sunshine and moonshine are different in intensity,
Never turned back to face the tormentors boldly,
Justifying the actions foolishly: Turn back once to instill the fear.
Those who chase us will get shocked, the moment we turn back,
Those who torture will get worried, the second we turn back,
Turn back: fellow friends, Turn back. Let them get frightened.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Run Away, Turn Back and Look Eye To Eye.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)