J.J B. Torment
Don’t Trust a WOMAN! ! !
Don’t trust a woman. They lie, manipulate, and deceive.
Don’t trust a woman. They say things to get you to believe,
That what they say is real and true, but listen to me as I tell you.
Don’t trust a woman. Lies are only what they can achieve.
Don’t give your heart away to a woman. They’ll crush, and stomp on it till it bleeds.
Don’t give your heart away to a woman. They’ll use you just to fulfill there needs.
They will turn to you for only a reason, but tear you apart in every years’ season…
Don’t give your heart away to a woman. Upon it is what a woman does feeds.
Don’t care for a woman. They never will care for you back.
Don’t care for a woman. Everything I’ve said is the plain fact.
She will show you the angel inside, but it’s the devil in her that she hides.
Don’t care for a woman. If you do, you won’t get your heart back.
Don’t fall head over heals in love for a woman. You will only lose in the end.
Don’t fall head over heals in love for a woman. Let them only be ur friend.
If you do, you will fall one day really hard, and your heart will be left chard.
Don’t fall head over heals in love for a woman. Just use them for what god did intend.
This might sound harsh, but it is reality…..
Word of advice to all men and boys…..
J.J B. Torment's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don’t Trust a WOMAN! ! ! by J.J B. Torment )
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
- The Purple Lady., Achill Ladd
- My World, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Just Write It, Mark R. Elias
- A PHOTOGRAPH OF MYSELF AT AGE TEN, TAKEN.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Dainty Little Poem, Mark R. Elias
- 1959, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- TRANSIENT, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- எப்பொழுதும்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Peddle Witches, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(c. 600 BCE)