don't you love tango?
we were made to stay whithin reach
but not to reach out
slow passionate dance.. too close.. too far..
constant bitter-sweet t e a s e...
and then u turn your back..
i run away, leave u wanting more
i know you love it too
we're circling each other's trap
feeding each other's addiction..
here i am
do you dare touch?
Cristina Geanta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (don't you love tango? by Cristina Geanta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Aquatic Herd, Lisa Williams
- On Not Using the Word 'Cunt' in a Poem, Lisa Williams
- Ripe Faces, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Iceberg, Lisa Williams
- Covered With Half Of Jerusalem, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Third Silence, Abraham Sutzkever
- Torch, Lisa Williams
- Desert Sun, Abraham Sutzkever
- With Nostrils Of Dogs, Abraham Sutzkever
- 'Befriended', Wolfie Scott