dont be a hero
when will this world need a hero to save?
save us form our tears and our graves
to save us when were down...
there ant that many hero's around
some came and some gone
fought for the right to be wrong
some we had see in our dreams
some hid, stayed a mystery
some loved to have a crowed
some fought just to stay about
but when all the hero's seem to fail
who will save us form this hell?
when will this world need a hero thats real?
that knows our pain and knows how we feel
when the world needs a hero its to late
the ones that seems to be brave end up to be fake....
most hero's today arent so brave
but theres a hero that i proclaim! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dont be a hero by coby salazar )
- How Do You?, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My religion, gajanan mishra
- Self-centered, Somanathan Iyer
- Human Male, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- strange is the mindset!, Somanathan Iyer
- DREAMS........., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- For My Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- On pins and needles, gajanan mishra
- Soul's Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Images Of Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Prayer Before Birth, Louis Macneice
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)