dont be a hero
when will this world need a hero to save?
save us form our tears and our graves
to save us when were down...
there ant that many hero's around
some came and some gone
fought for the right to be wrong
some we had see in our dreams
some hid, stayed a mystery
some loved to have a crowed
some fought just to stay about
but when all the hero's seem to fail
who will save us form this hell?
when will this world need a hero thats real?
that knows our pain and knows how we feel
when the world needs a hero its to late
the ones that seems to be brave end up to be fake....
most hero's today arent so brave
but theres a hero that i proclaim! ! !
coby salazar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dont be a hero by coby salazar )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)