Dont Be Afraid.
Everybody everywhere dont be afraid
i'm telling you today that you can be saved
yesterday was the past
tomorrows the future
i'll help you along the path today
if you and everybody will just obey.
Im you friend and i have your back
i can lead you down the right track
all this can be done
the world is yours
but i promis you this today
that tomorrow will be better if you just obey.
I can speak a thousand words
i dont have no sponsor
nobody is telling me what to do
these strings are here so i can help you
they will be gone tomorrow
if today you can do one thing
and thats just obey.
Steven Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dont Be Afraid. by Steven Harris )
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood