My mirror don't deserve to see beautiful silken eyes that holds red teary reflections for you.
My graceful fingers don't deserve the effort required to keep checking for your response.
My splendid body that i give to you so freely don't deserve the undone treatment and timed passion that is inflicted upon it.
My once unperturbed mind don't deserve to be bombarded with millions of thoughts.
Thoughts about your thoughts; your number of thoughts.
My devoted time remains reserved for your every beckon, your every call without hesitation don't deserve to be side lined wasted.
My emotions sensitive self, who i am to you, personally, don't deserve communication by audience, to be a fisher of hints; feelings of insignificance creeps ȋ̝̊̅̄n̶̲̥̅̊.
Heart breaks ȋ̝̊̅̄n̶̲̥̅̊ a heart beat, fractured, crack, hopes, desires crushed.
No one's heart deserves to walk aimlessly going to war with its emotions, fighting off teardrops without relief.
My soul suffers.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DONT DESERVE by Mariposa Mariposa )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Disconnected, Madrason writer
- From what tall lie am I, Madrason writer
- Out Of Body, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...