malini kadir Poems
- Fishes Fishes serene Comfortable.....swim Free these ...
- Inch By Inch Inch by Inch Inch by inch I shall impinge
- Dedication* The tides change with the moon The moods ...
- Where Are You? Where are you?
- Let Me Spark! Let me spark A fire within you To light your ...
- #when I Need The Sense Of Belo... When I need the sense of ...
- *in The Heart Of It! The blue of sky bluer The oceans ...
42 years of trekking on this earth,
Point A to Point B in an emotional journey.....through life..Till The 'C' of change, chance and choice challenged my life in this poetic swirl!
A teacher turned wife and mom.
young at heart, turn to art....
New to poetry......
A launch pad to fledglings of mine....
have logged in to experiment, explore.....
as i turn the pages of a regular life book!
Shall we share poetry here and from differing views
I for one believe art grows with criticism! ! !
So viewer's go right ahead and let your hearts speak the truth......and read and rate my work! !
I shall ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Free these creatures
NO! ...in the fish pond
food thrown is man's send
Beautiful his surroundings made
Friends to play
Fish in pond
In heaven of its own?
A captive for the rest of his life
Even the fish
Pays for his comforts
yet how serene..........