Lawrence S. Pertillar
Downloaded On My Cellphone
My grandmother told me about,
That 'adult' movie you made...
Over 40 years ago.
And she said,
Everytime she saw it,
She prayed for your lost soul.
I've got it.
'You've got it?
You've got it...
Downloaded on my cellphone.
But I still don't understand,
What the fuss made was all about.
'Perhaps I offended those self righteous,
Back in those days.'
It's funny to me.
It's the best comedy I've seen in years.
'That's what I thought.
With a little sex involved.'
There was sex in it?
I didn't even notice it.
I'll have to look at it again.
'What about your grandmother? '
Since my grandfather died,
She's been dating this college dude.
And his rear end is in clear view.
She says she finds that attractive.
She says she finds that...
I heard you.'
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Downloaded On My Cellphone by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah
- Your Attachments Speak Volumes, LUVinThe NOW
- Lended Life, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar