Lawrence S. Pertillar
Downloaded On My Cellphone
My grandmother told me about,
That 'adult' movie you made...
Over 40 years ago.
And she said,
Everytime she saw it,
She prayed for your lost soul.
I've got it.
'You've got it?
You've got it...
Downloaded on my cellphone.
But I still don't understand,
What the fuss made was all about.
'Perhaps I offended those self righteous,
Back in those days.'
It's funny to me.
It's the best comedy I've seen in years.
'That's what I thought.
With a little sex involved.'
There was sex in it?
I didn't even notice it.
I'll have to look at it again.
'What about your grandmother? '
Since my grandfather died,
She's been dating this college dude.
And his rear end is in clear view.
She says she finds that attractive.
She says she finds that...
I heard you.'
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Downloaded On My Cellphone by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn
- A Pair Of Messy Birds (Fun Poem 158), David Harris
- Beyond The Desert, Tracee Olga
- Tumbleweed, Robert Kane
- The Motorcyclists, James Tate
- The Definition of Gardening, James Tate
- Escape, Sadiqullah Khan