Dream a Dream of love and passion
Or of things that could never be.
Dream a Dream of those things you
Know you’ll never see.
And Dream of the things that may not
Seem real to you and me.
But if we dream together,
Our dreams will be forever
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream by Danielle Eldredge )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Old Bench, David Harris
- Gifted Young-to Know of Death. But Not W.., A.j. Binash
- Hard words from an open page..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Who Put On The News?, John Garth Raubenheimer
- In servitude and sea, Elijah o.b Zoff
- mermaid, laxami Cards
- If, dhia abada
- PRAYER OF SALVATION, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Sweet Child, Galina Sherkov
- Hurt, Galina Sherkov