This is my dream,
It is my own dream,
I dreamt it.
I dreamt that my hair was kempt.
Then I dreamt that my true love unkempt it.
Ogden Nash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dream by Ogden Nash )
Did you read them?
- Light, Sadiqullah Khan
- Forever Peace, James coupland
- On a Certain Day, Sadiqullah Khan
- Loves Eternity, James coupland
- Loves Return, James coupland
- The Narrow Strip of Land, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Summertime, James coupland
- GIRL OF MY DREAMS., Changez Ndzai
- Answers Within, James coupland
- Our World, James coupland
Poem of the Day
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)