of a you and me.
we are happy and content with each other.
we can be together.
and we hold each other.
that you still feel for me.
that I still feel for you.
that someday I will tell you,
that I don't dream of you anymore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream by Violet Creek )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Dream Variations, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Siclliano, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Goodnight Kiss 3, Michael P. McParland
- Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece, Rajesh Thankappan
- A Dream Of Death, Luo Zhihai
- Why Life?, Sandra Feldman
- Adrenaline, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- What was this feeling?, Sergio Jaime
- MERI PRAKRATI, Gunjan Panchal
- There Are So Many Things I Can Still Do, Shalom Freedman
- Heedless, Jubril Balogun