Together, he and I,
through sanguine alley ways
of a synergic life
I follow his footsteps, he follows mine
'cross sandy beaches of joy.
Immersed in happiness,
gifted, from the blue summer sky.
Chasing the breeze,
biting the waves,
climbing a rocky tor.
Living a beautiful dream
in a mighty friendship
For he is not of mine,
not one of a kind.
But enjoy, we do
the world of our dreams
through the forest of pleasure,
to an autumn town
stepping the cushion brown through gold
a canyons majesty, a rivers flow.
Voiced excitement echoes back
at the gift from the trees;
throw, fetch from the waters deep.
Together in life, at peace.
Age now wearies once proud legs
he follows my footsteps
I lift him, hug him, set him right.
He dreams of us in times of yore,
I think of him
My minds stress eraser
He is my
Phil Charters's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream Chaser by Phil Charters )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander