Together, he and I,
through sanguine alley ways
of a synergic life
I follow his footsteps, he follows mine
'cross sandy beaches of joy.
Immersed in happiness,
gifted, from the blue summer sky.
Chasing the breeze,
biting the waves,
climbing a rocky tor.
Living a beautiful dream
in a mighty friendship
For he is not of mine,
not one of a kind.
But enjoy, we do
the world of our dreams
through the forest of pleasure,
to an autumn town
stepping the cushion brown through gold
a canyons majesty, a rivers flow.
Voiced excitement echoes back
at the gift from the trees;
throw, fetch from the waters deep.
Together in life, at peace.
Age now wearies once proud legs
he follows my footsteps
I lift him, hug him, set him right.
He dreams of us in times of yore,
I think of him
My minds stress eraser
He is my
Phil Charters's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream Chaser by Phil Charters )
- Shortcuts, Ali Sabry
- Widow, Sylvia Plath
- - Please My Lady Just Give Me The Chance-, Ali Sabry
- Whitsun, Sylvia Plath
- - -I Love Your Pure Voice- -, Ali Sabry
- The Surgeon At 2 A.M., Sylvia Plath
- The Fearful, Sylvia Plath
- Vogelwijkkind, Madrason writer
- Incommunicado, Sylvia Plath
- - I sent three angels to your bed-, Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
Udiah (witness to Yah)