I often wonder how will my dream girl be
Someone educated and sophisticated
Someone of good pedigree
Perhaps she'll have have Master's degree
Or better yet, even a Ph.D
Will she look after my every need?
Put aside selfishness and greed?
Will she have my best interest at heart?
Love me unconditionally, till death do us part
Will she be loving, gentle and mild?
Willing to be the mother of my child?
Will she carry herself with dignity and pride?
Will she be proud to have me at her side?
Will she share my joys, triumphs and failures too?
Stick with me no matter what we're going through?
Yes...I often wonder how will my dream girl be
Please dear Lord, send the right girl for me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream Girl by Paul Adolphus )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
- Dover Beach, Matthew Arnold
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Old Age, Leong Ming Loong
- Waiting for the Starlight Express, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Fifth Day of Christmas, Mark Hamilton
- No man's land., RAJ VIKRAM
- Kissing, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Romantic Heroine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Theatre of The Absurd (III), Bijay Kant Dubey
- On My Songs, Luo Zhihai
- There Is A Time When One Forces Oneself .., Shalom Freedman
- Lament to the Full Moon, Geoffrey Fafard