I often wonder how will my dream girl be
Someone educated and sophisticated
Someone of good pedigree
Perhaps she'll have have Master's degree
Or better yet, even a Ph.D
Will she look after my every need?
Put aside selfishness and greed?
Will she have my best interest at heart?
Love me unconditionally, till death do us part
Will she be loving, gentle and mild?
Willing to be the mother of my child?
Will she carry herself with dignity and pride?
Will she be proud to have me at her side?
Will she share my joys, triumphs and failures too?
Stick with me no matter what we're going through?
Yes...I often wonder how will my dream girl be
Please dear Lord, send the right girl for me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream Girl by Paul Adolphus )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Gratitude, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- My Thoughts, Michael P. McParland
- Impact of snow climate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My limbs, gajanan mishra
- PARUI POLICE BRUTALITY, Bireswar Halder
- Sacred Kailas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- VIRTUAL POET FRIENDS, Philo Yan
- The Imponderable, Sandra Feldman
- Arousal Of Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Being Welcomed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak