I’m mailing you a
How else should dreams travel?
Collection point –
Smooth the sheets!
Fluff up the pillows!
Duff the duvet!
Stay awake! Alert! Aware! Await!
Catch my dream for you,
a-whistling down the wind;
for my dream for you
your dream for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreamcatcher by Tony Kemp )
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)