Jerry Oneal Jr.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
It's been said to me 'You're nothing but a 'Dreamer'. Well, My reply is & has always been 'Without people like me, you'd be living in the dark, & still riding horses'. Having lived in poverty for so long, diminished as well, for various reasons, I've become intimate with the Quote, & I'm not sure who said it...'Dreams Die Hard'. As I watch someone else more able, develop inventions & I've conceived, sometimes years before....This poem dropped out of the 'BLUE' in it's entirety around 1983 when I discovered Parabolic Mirrors as a natural energy source, having nearly blown up an offshore oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico where I was employed....the Fire Chief flew out and explained what happened..I added 2 + 2 and came up with an solar engine...later on I learned N.R.E.L.(Natural Renewable Energy Lab) developed a Parabolic Trough, which is extremely effective over just about everything else. My version is about 700 times more effective, because of legalities I'm still defeated. Ergo, credence to the Poem.
Comments about this poem (Dreamer's Dream by Jerry Oneal Jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creation Of Inner Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Death (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Voyage of the Wedding-Guest, Victor Cruickshank
- Irrevocable Friend, nikka mee farillon
- Silent Awakening, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Still Read..... For Sandra Feldman, Michael McParland
- The Great Waters, Victor Cruickshank
- Continually Entering The Present, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- তুমি থাকলে পাশে, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The AP exams, Victor Cruickshank