I've seen you in a vision,
Or maybe it was a dream,
Your hair was silky and glowing,
And oh how your eyes did gleam.
Your smile was so perfect,
Your skin was so soft and fair,
Your kiss was like heaven,
And your touch nothing could compare.
As I laid In your warm embrace,
With the scent of passion in the air,
It was like a scene out of a movie,
Of this great love affair.
As we ravished each others bodies,
Well in to the dark of night,
And still holding on,
Throughout the morning light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreaming by Richard Goolsby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto