Dreaming Of You
I tossed and I turned last night,
while I lied awake in my bed.
Too busy thinking about you my love,
as couldn't get you out of my head.
Then when I finely fell asleep,
I dreamt of you once again.
Where we were so very happy,
without a fear in you again.
And now that your around,
within my awoken dreams.
I Wish you could be nearer,
standing right hear next to me.
Where I'dd hold you in my arms,
as we set our spirits free.
As we fly high towards the stars,
twin hearts heading for eternity......
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreaming Of You by craig moon )
- She Is Doing Her Happy Dance, Ronell Warren Alman
- IT's not unusual, george albot
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI