Dreaming Of You
I tossed and I turned last night,
while I lied awake in my bed.
Too busy thinking about you my love,
as couldn't get you out of my head.
Then when I finely fell asleep,
I dreamt of you once again.
Where we were so very happy,
without a fear in you again.
And now that your around,
within my awoken dreams.
I Wish you could be nearer,
standing right hear next to me.
Where I'dd hold you in my arms,
as we set our spirits free.
As we fly high towards the stars,
twin hearts heading for eternity......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreaming Of You by craig moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- A Girl With No Gold, with No thing to hold, Monk E. Biz
- Beasts Of Burden, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Horse In Autumn, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- To A Child, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Jekyll and Mr Hyde, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.38, Robert Graber