Dreaming Of You
I tossed and I turned last night,
while I lied awake in my bed.
Too busy thinking about you my love,
as couldn't get you out of my head.
Then when I finely fell asleep,
I dreamt of you once again.
Where we were so very happy,
without a fear in you again.
And now that your around,
within my awoken dreams.
I Wish you could be nearer,
standing right hear next to me.
Where I'dd hold you in my arms,
as we set our spirits free.
As we fly high towards the stars,
twin hearts heading for eternity......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreaming Of You by craig moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson
- Desert-haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- just searching..: -(, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Blame and aspersion are established on t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Heat of the Moment, Hannah Bryson Price
- Small Men & Small Hearts As Contemporary.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Genocide, Nassy Fesharaki