Destiny is a word,
that is hard to define.
For no knows the future,
which can be hard or very kind.
But you are your own gardeners,
your every thought is a seed.
And if you work very harder.
you are bound to succeed.
For Ideal hands, make Ideal minds.
making destiny like a weed.
Which can strangle all the flowers,
you've planted in your dreams.
So make all your dreams,
become reallity for you.
And go plant your own destiny
which you can grow with your will! ....
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny's Gardener by craig moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro