Jamila.i. Bello girei
Where am I…?
Dreams that torments
Dreams that burden
Dreams take you to your past
Dreams scream you to the future
Dreams freeze your progress
Dreams bid you forget your loved ones
Though far and few are truly yours
Can’t I hope?
To be someone with dignity
I force my eyes and heart to open
To what teaches us how to live
But can I be free from dreams?
Why do dreams harass my mind?
Dreams live in every one’s heart
Dreams may live or die
What golf between?
Dreams and realities.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Jamila.i. Bello girei )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane